Neues Konto erstellen: qer-app-pwdportal -> Create New User

How is it possible to get directly to the form where a new user can be added?

By now the form has to be selected by open the qer-app-pwdportal link and choose the Auth method Create New User (Neues Konto erstellen).

Our requirement is:

a) URL that directly open the form

b) only authenticated user (limited to certain types e.g. Managers) are allowed to add new users

c) no caption in this case, when the user is logged on by SSO.

d) form wide 100%

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago

Hi René,

I wasnt aware that the qer-app-pwdportal offered the Create New User method. Is that something oob or a customization?  In the former Web Designer, there was the self service portal, but I dont know if that's going to be migrated to Angular. In any case,  you can always modify the landing page and add a newer option to accomplish that. Please check the qer/src/lib/identities/create-new-identity modules , I'm pretty sure they'll offer good hints to solve your case. As I said on a former post, I'm pretty new to both Angular and this new implementation of the portal so , despite I'm learning a lot :)) , I cant be of much help. 

• For me it looks like that the "add new user" is exactly the same as in the old service portal, I will check if we can run this in a separate project. In the moment I don't find any URL that would start that specific page.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago in reply to René Zimmerli

Hi René, 

I now know what you mean. I needed to build the att module to find it out, although there's a compilation error in my case that prevents the module from being loaded. It's the att/src/lib/new-user module 

• Thanks for the hint, i will check this