The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error

Hi,

I'm newly installing OneIM 8.2.1. I installed the Application server and it installed successfully. Now I'm trying to install a Web Server and selecting an application server in Web server installation I'm getting an "internal server error" as you can see in the attached screenshot.

I am entering the correct Application server URL.

All IIS Role Services are installed.

Can anyone help me? Thanks

Browse the datastore where a trouble desktop is
    Find the troubled desktop and open the folder
    Highlight the *.vmsd file or a *.log file
    Download the file to your desktop

Regards,
    Sanket

• A 500 Internal Server Error is a common error message that suggests an issue occurred on the server while processing a request. Resolving this error can be challenging due to the various potential causes. However, there are several steps you can take to address it. First, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies to eliminate temporary errors. If the error persists, attempting to access the website using a different browser might solve the problem. If none of these steps work, contacting the website's administrator for assistance is recommended. Additional tips for troubleshooting a 500 Internal Server Error include checking the website's status page for known issues, reviewing the website's error logs to identify the underlying cause, and ensuring that your browser is up to date to ensure compatibility with the website.