ADSAccount creation in a specific Organizational Unit

Hello,

I want to create the user accounts in AD in a specific OU.

How can I do this? Do you have any suggestions?

Version: 8.2

Thank you,

Martina

Parents
  • Once you have your account definition created, just create an IT operating data mapping. Use the UID_ADSContainer under ADSAccount. Then select your container in the default value drop down.

• Hello Troy,

with this solution I can select only one value from the drop down menu. How can I distinguish different OUs? For example, I want to create two AD accounts, one for a user in London, so I want to create it in the London OU, and one for a user in Rome, so in the Rome OU. How can I differentiate these cases?

Then I have another issue, I have to differentiate not only the locations, but also whether they are internal or external users. How can I do this?

Thank you,

Martina

• Hello Troy,

with this solution I can select only one value from the drop down menu. How can I distinguish different OUs? For example, I want to create two AD accounts, one for a user in London, so I want to create it in the London OU, and one for a user in Rome, so in the Rome OU. How can I differentiate these cases?

Then I have another issue, I have to differentiate not only the locations, but also whether they are internal or external users. How can I do this?

Thank you,

Martina

Children