After upgrade to ver.9 processes stuck for server QBM_PDBQueueProcess_Mnt

Hello everyone 

in ver 8.1.5 we had 2 job services, then we migrated to ver.9 and new hardware (web box, job service boxes, database box) and noticed something strange in JobQueueInfo: some auto-generated processes were assigned to an executing job service which we don't have, thus they stuck in the queue with status TRUE and never get executed.

Process name - Created by QBMDBQueueProcess

Process step - Execute SQL

SQLStmt - exec QBM_PTableStatistics '<some table name>', '<some guid>'

Executing service - QBM_PDBQueueProcess_Mnt

Well, the executing service name QBM_PDBQueueProcess_Mnt looks like something DBQueue-related, but definitely we don't have such job service.

How to prevent the processes be assigned to executing service QBM_PDBQueueProcess_Mnt? And what to do with the processes which already were assigned to it?  

• QBM_PDBQueueProcess_Mnt is an internal queue. It is used to off load long running maintenance tasks from DB Queue processing. As long as DBQueue processing is running those entries should slowly but surely disappear. 

• Ok, thank you very much for the answer.

No, unfortunately those processes don't disappear from Job Queue for many days. Probably, I could just delete them from the queue manually.

1) It that something new introduced in ver 9.0? We had just 8.1.5
    2) How often such processes expected to run? every day> every week?
    3) Do they then go to Job History?

• Oh, you are in version 9.0. I didn't catch that. Check the NLog of the Job Service that hosts the Database Agent Plugin. There might be an issue with insufficient permissions. You need to run the Database Agent Plugin at least as the _Admin SQL Login. If in doubt try running the Database Agent Plugin as sa to check for improvement. If its not running with permissions below Admin SQL Login you might want to contact support. 

1) I'm not certain but I'd guess its new since 8.2 .

2) every day. (This processes are created by the daily maintenance tasks.)

3) No