BC30652Reference required to assembly 'JobComponent, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5d0660cde5b231fd' containing the type 'JobComponent'. Add one to your project.

Am upgrading the OIM from 8.1.2 to 9.0 LTS version. While upgrading it has locked my script, because of the below error.

BC30652 Reference required to assembly 'JobComponent, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5d0660cde5b231fd' containing the type 'JobComponent'. Add one to your project.

On analysing further, error is occuring because the 'OverwriteVariables' in V8.1.2 is expecting a string input parameter, but in V9.0 it is changed to jobcomponent. Becuase of which am unable to compile the DB after unlocking the scripts.

Script part throwing error

' get the shell
Dim myShell As IProjectorShell = TryCast(myReader.Read(), IProjectorShell)

' get the variables overruler
Dim myOverruler As OverwriteVariables = New OverwriteVariables(Variables)

' get the option
Dim myOption As New ProjectionOption(ProjectionDirection.ToTheRight)
myOption.VariableSet = CCC_GetVariableSet(myShell, UID_DPRSystemVariableSet)
myOption.VariableOverruler = AddressOf myOverruler.GetVariableValue

V8

Namespace VI.Projector.JobComponent
Public Class OverwriteVariables
Public Const JobRunParameter As String = "OverrideVariables"

Public Sub New(Variables As String)

Public Function GetVariableValue(VariableName As String) As String
End Class
End Namespace

V9

Namespace VI.Projector.JobComponent
Public Class OverwriteVariables
Public Sub New(component As JobService.JobComponents.JobComponent)

Public Function GetVariableValue(variableName As String) As String
End Class
End Namespace

Also, while upgrading VI.JobService.JobComponents dll is not downloaded automatically which is required in V9 now so that I can compile my DB successfully. OI is saying that dll is not there in their system.

Can someone please suggest how to get the dll & pass the job component details to my OverwriteVariables?

Thanks in advance.