Reason type on request doesn't work

Hi Community,

I have changed the reason type on request to free text required in the service item, but this is not mandatory. When selecting standard reason required, nothing changes in the webshop either.
Is there a field in the web designer that affects this setting or blocking that?

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards

Manuel

Additional Info: I'm using One Identity Manager Version 9.0

• Hey,

I'm experiencing a similar problem. I would like to make it mandatory for Employees to give a reason for all their attestations. I have changed 'Reason type on approval' and 'Reason type on denial' to 'Free text required' in the Attestation Policy, since the documentation states quote: "Free text required: A reason must be given. This can be any text.". However when attesting a case over the web portal, it is not mandatory to type in a reason. I have also tried changing the min. length of the attribute 'ReasonHead' of the tables 'AttestationCase', 'AttestationHelper', 'AttestationHistory', 'PWODecisionHistory' as well as 'PWOHelperPWO' to larger than 0 in the Schema with no luck. Is there a way to force users to type in a reason for their attestaion cases? I'm using Version 9.1

Kind Regards,

Marcus