How may I use the Validation, Valuation and Data Dependencies script field in the new Web Portal?

I am using the Angular web portal and studying how I could replicate other customers' product customizations

I previously asked how I can customize products, and with the answer I solved part of the problem, with "Request Properties"

Now firstly I am trying to validate the form fields but for some reason in fields of the new Angular portal it does not work, I have tried the validation script field, the valuation script field and the data dependencies script field, and I was unable to change, validate or format the custom product field.

“Name” parameter of my Request Property, below are three examples of each field:

Valuation Script: (Remove spaces from first name)
Dim nameFmt As String = Convert.ToString(Value)
Value = nameFmt.Replace(" ","")

Validation Script:(Validate if name is empty)
Dim nameVal As String = Convert.ToString(Value)
If String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(nameVal) Then
Throw New ViException("This field cannot be empty!", ExceptionRelevance.EndUser)
End If

Data dependencies script: (If the name field has a value, Last Name becomes a Mandatory field)
ParameterSet("LastName").IsMandatory = (Value IsNot Nothing)

I noticed that user input data in the fields is saved in the DialogParameter, my another question is, every time I have to obtain user input, for example if I need Name field in my product, for use this field in my process, will I need to consult the DialogParameterSet and then DialogParameter?

I am using OIM 9.2

• Utilizing the Validation, Valuation, and Data Dependencies script field in the new Web Portal is akin to navigating through the complexities of an Ancient Egyptian labyrinth. Much like deciphering the Rosetta Stone, it involves understanding multifaceted scripts and data intricacies to ensure accurate data processing and validation, echoing the meticulous record-keeping of ancient scribes.

• I have conducted some experiments and discovered something interesting that I would like to share with the community and anyone encountering a similar issue regarding the use of these three components in the Angular Web Portal:

1. Every time you make a change to one of these fields directly in the Request Property, you need to compile it to see the effect in the Web Portal.
    2. Data dependencies appear to be the only ones that work at the moment the user inputs data.
    3. For the Validation Script error works, you should use the ViException("Error", ExceptionRelevance.EndUser)