Cookie Domain Mismatch Error after api call

Hello,

I am reaching out regarding an issue I am currently facing while testing the One Identity server on my virtual machine.
To facilitate testing and point to my virtual machine from my PC, I am using the ngrok application. While utilizing a sample source code to make API calls to the virtualized server, I encountered an error related to cookie domain mismatch. This seems to be impacting the successful execution of the calls.
I have thoroughly reviewed the setup and configuration but have been unable to resolve this issue.
Your expertise and guidance in troubleshooting and resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.
If needed, I can provide additional details about the environment, configurations, or any other relevant information to assist in diagnosing the problem.

Thank you in advance for your help.

• Maybe this wil help to get your testlab up and running:
    One Identity Manager Administration Portal > Configuration > API Server > [v] Globally disable CSRF protection tokens
    Designer > QBM\ApiServer\Defaults\SameSiteCookie = none

• Thank you for your prompt response and the suggested steps.

I've implemented the changes, and I'm now receiving both the IMX cookie and the longer authentication cookie. However, I'm still encountering an issue with the parameters within both cookies, as they continue to reflect the incorrect domain (that of the API server).

I'm wondering if there might be something crucial that I am overlooking in the configuration. Your guidance on resolving this matter would be highly appreciated.

If additional information about the setup or any specific configurations would be helpful, please let me know, and I'll gladly provide them.

Thanks again for your assistance.