Version 9.2 -Request property Validation And How to get parametervalues into a process from dialogparameter

Hello All,

I am using version 9.2 1IM,

Que1: I have request property deputyManager.  I need to validate the user input, value should not be the recipient.  How can i do this in validation script or in condition query?

Que2: I have a process which gets triggered with event Order granted. Which is the best way(is there specific syntax?) to get the request properties  values  to my process so that i can use them in jobParameterValue?

As of now i am loading the collection of  dialogparameters of that request and querying collection to get value. Is there a simple way to do it ?

Dim colReqProps = Session.Source.GetCollection(Query.Table(Table.DialogParameter).Select(Table.DialogParameter.ParameterName, Table.DialogParameter.ParameterValue).Where(f.FkComparison(Table.DialogParameter.UID_DialogParameterSet, Table.DialogParameterSet, f.UidComparison(Table.DialogParameterSet.ObjectKeyUsedBy, $XObjectKey$)))