A nice to know on extending the OOTB APIs

So, possibly this is already known to 'everyone', but I've found the documentation on the APIServer can still improve a bit so I thought this was worth sharing.

When you're using the API Server obviously you can create your own (custom) API's to do anything you want, however there are also quite a few out of the box API's that can be used.

What not everyone might be aware off (hence, my post) is how much can be customized regarding these API's in the customization portal.

• Go to your APIServer landing page
  • Go to 'Administration portal'
  • There is a wide list of things you can customize here, go to configuration and select 'portal' for example.
  • Here you see all the standard API's, however you can extend these (the property editors for example) really easily to add more properties that can be edited through the standard API's

Similarly quite a few of the things that (used to be) customizable in the old 'webdesigner', or variants there-of, can be customized here. 

As said, it may be an 'open door' but I just wanted to point anyone who hasn't found this in the direction of the Administration Portal. I've found that teammates I've met here and there don't always find it immediately. Hence hopefully this'll help some people in the community who don't know about it yet in their search.