Translations in new web (Angular)

Hello,

i added a new text in the web, which i want to be translated. But i don't find out where these changes are made.

I tried in the Designer Base Data > Localization > Translatable text to add a new EntryKey. But in the Translation Editor the new custom key is not shown.

So how is it possible to add new translations to the web.

• Hi Dominic,

Not being quite sure of your version (but I'm assuming it's in the 9.<something> range Slight smile

Specifically for adding translations / seeing what isn't translated that's explained here:

support.oneidentity.com/.../3

Checking for missing translations

You can check HTML applications for missing user interface translations using the ImxClient command line program. For more information about the ImxClient command line program, see the One Identity Manager API Development Guide.

TIP: Translatable text is marked in the source code with the #LDS# prefix.

To check an HTML application for missing translations

1. Start the ImxClient command line program.

2. In the folder you want to check for missing translations, run the check-translations command.

This creates a report. The report shows you any files containing texts that have not yet been translated or have not been translated in full.

3. (Optional) To add translation keys and translations, use the Designer program. For more information about translations, see the One Identity Manager Configuration Guide.

--

Adding translations

How to add translations is explained in quite some detail here: support.oneidentity.com/.../41

• Hello Dominic,

in Designer this is unfortunately not supported, but you can use the translation editor tool in WebDesigner to add new translation keys.