Validation errors in PowerShell connector after upgrade to 9.2: The readable property 'ID' of class 'Person' has no ReturnBinding configured

Hi all

Issue

After upgrading to 9.2, the validation for my powershell connector failes with the errors:

• Checks if all readable properties have a ReturnBinding defined for a command in the command sequence (CommandSequence) of the read configuration (ReadConfiguration).
    • The readable property 'ID' of class 'Person' has no ReturnBinding configured for any command that is used in the command sequence of the read configuration.
    • The readable property 'Phone' of class 'Person' has no ReturnBinding configured for any command that is used in the command sequence of the read configuration.

Code snippets

<Properties
<!--ID-->
	<Property Name="ID" DataType="String" IsUniqueKey="true" IsMandatory="true" IsAutoFill="false">
	    <ReturnBindings>
    	    <Bind CommandResultOf="Get-MitIDEmployees" Path="ID.ToString()" />
    	</ReturnBindings>
    </Property>
</Properties>

<ReadConfiguration>
	<ListingCommand Command="Get-MitIDEmployees">

</ListingCommand>
	<CommandSequence>
		<Item Command="Get-MitIDEmployee" Order="1" >
		</Item>
	</CommandSequence>
</ReadConfiguration>

Question

I get that I have to add some more definition, I just do not have any idea on how to define it. I've looked at the ADSample.xml but it only defines some fixedvalue parameters under ReadConfiguration. I have no idea how to refer to the returndata or if that is even the way to solve the error?

<SetParameter Param="Filter" Source="FixedValue" Value="*" />

After fix: 35654

"The Powershell connector definitions consistency check now checks whether at least one return command (ReturnBinding) has also been defined for a property that is readable according to the definition."