V92, API, get /portal/GAPPaSku/{uid}/memberships , strange errors.

Hi,

I'm trying to get memberships for a Google Workspace license (SKU) but I'm facing some problems. According to the API doc, {uid} stands for Unique identifier, but I dont know if it refers to the UID of the google account or the UID of the SKU. 

I've tried both:

• If {uid} is the UID_GAPPaSku, the id of the license,  I get the error "Error: Uncaught (in promise): Not valid for this object"
  • If {uid} is the UID_GAPuser , the account to which the license is applied, then I get: "Error: Uncaught (in promise): An error occurred while executing the validator: ObjectMustBeManagedValidator, Not found"

Anyone has some hints?
Thanks!

• Hi Juan,

Not using Google workspace specifically I can't say something about the specific error... What I can recommend (more generally) is to try the following if you haven't yet already.

If you go into the ApiServer into the bin folder you'll find a globallog.config , it's the file that allows you to set the logging for the APIserver (normally in combination with the nlog.config).

You can change the log level there (generally in combination with the nlog.config). This allows you to set the log level for the API server far 'higher' and add an objectLog as well. I've found the more detailed logging allows you to see what is going wrong and where the errors are coming from a lot better.

So, experience tip... Turn on the detailed logging and see if that tells you anything. Possibly you've already done this, but if not it's a good starting point.

• Hi, Jos!

Thanks for pointing that out !!  The detail logs activated and the api queried,seems likely an error on the api code. The generated query points out that {uid} eventualy stands for a license uid (UID_GAPPaSku).

I forgot to include the endpoint:

https://<server>/Apiserver/portal/GAPPaSku/{uid}/memberships

I'm working on a c# API customization of my own right now, so I'll mark the thread finished and I'll create a support case if needed in the future.

Thanks again!!!