This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Send synchronization editor log with a mail

Hi,

I have a process with serveral steps.

One of this run Synchronization process with the process task Full projection.

Is possible to have a step after that tha send by email the log of the just finished Synchronization?

Where are stored synchronization editor log files?

Thanks

Mik

Parents
  • As i said:

But you have to fetch the UID_DPRJournal from the database using the Information about the start stratup configuration in your process chain.

Means, use an Script or SQL Job after the sync step and before the Report step the fetches the UID_DPRJournal of  the sync Journal by using a query similar to this

select TOP 1 UID_DPRJournal from DPRJournal where UID_DPRProjectionStartInfo = '$UID_DPRProjectionStartInfo$' order by DprJournal.CreationTime DESC

and return the UID_DPRJOunral as OUT-Parameter that you use in the Report step.

• As i said:

But you have to fetch the UID_DPRJournal from the database using the Information about the start stratup configuration in your process chain.

Means, use an Script or SQL Job after the sync step and before the Report step the fetches the UID_DPRJournal of  the sync Journal by using a query similar to this

select TOP 1 UID_DPRJournal from DPRJournal where UID_DPRProjectionStartInfo = '$UID_DPRProjectionStartInfo$' order by DprJournal.CreationTime DESC

and return the UID_DPRJOunral as OUT-Parameter that you use in the Report step.

Children
No Data