This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Send synchronization editor log with a mail

Hi,

I have a process with serveral steps.

One of this run Synchronization process with the process task Full projection.

Is possible to have a step after that tha send by email the log of the just finished Synchronization?

Where are stored synchronization editor log files?

Thanks

Mik

Parents
  • Hi, 

I'm trying to pass the UID_DPRJournal from Sql component to reportcomponent (export) but I don't know where to put the name of the output paramenter of the sql step in the report step. 

I can't fine any documentation about.

I tried to look at RPS_Subscription processes but I don't understand where to put the name of my output variable.

I try with paramname1 but  I get this error:

ErrorMessages = [1123010] Missing value for mandatory parameter uidDPRJournal.
    at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)
    at VI.JobService.JobComponents.ReportComponent._TaskExport()
    at VI.JobService.JobComponents.ReportComponent._WriteStiReport(ReportEngine engine, String name, IDialogParameterSet parameters, String type, String file, CultureInfo culture)
    at VI.Base.SyncActions.Do[T](Func`1 function)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
    ---- Start of Inner Exception ----
    at VI.Reporting.ReportEngine.<CreateStiReportAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at VI.Reporting.ReportEngine.<_UpdateReportParameterDataAsync>d__d.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1.ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at VI.Reporting.DirectReportDataSource.<GetDataSetAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
    at VI.Reporting.ObjectReportQuery.<GetDataTableAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
    at VI.Reporting.ObjectReportQuery._CreateQuery(ISession session, IMetaTable table, ReportQueryParameters parameters)
    at VI.Reporting.ReportTools.GetDataParameters(ISession session, IParameterSet parameters)

I have no idea how to do

• Hi, 

I'm trying to pass the UID_DPRJournal from Sql component to reportcomponent (export) but I don't know where to put the name of the output paramenter of the sql step in the report step. 

I can't fine any documentation about.

I tried to look at RPS_Subscription processes but I don't understand where to put the name of my output variable.

I try with paramname1 but  I get this error:

ErrorMessages = [1123010] Missing value for mandatory parameter uidDPRJournal.
    at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)
    at VI.JobService.JobComponents.ReportComponent._TaskExport()
    at VI.JobService.JobComponents.ReportComponent._WriteStiReport(ReportEngine engine, String name, IDialogParameterSet parameters, String type, String file, CultureInfo culture)
    at VI.Base.SyncActions.Do[T](Func`1 function)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
    ---- Start of Inner Exception ----
    at VI.Reporting.ReportEngine.<CreateStiReportAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
    at VI.Reporting.ReportEngine.<_UpdateReportParameterDataAsync>d__d.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1.ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
    at VI.Reporting.DirectReportDataSource.<GetDataSetAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
    at VI.Reporting.ObjectReportQuery.<GetDataTableAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
    at VI.Reporting.ObjectReportQuery._CreateQuery(ISession session, IMetaTable table, ReportQueryParameters parameters)
    at VI.Reporting.ReportTools.GetDataParameters(ISession session, IParameterSet parameters)

I have no idea how to do

Children
No Data