This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

7.02 Debug Database Connector (ADO.NET) Sync Project

Hello, 

do somebody know, how to debug the code with visual studio in the synch project for insert updates and deletes?

I was able to load the synch code in Visual Studio 2015 and have it "ready" for debug, but I am missing the step to run it.

Kind regards,

Fatih

Parents
  • Hi Fatih,

i assume you used the DEBUG button in your Database Connector configuration to create the Visual Studio Project.

If so, add a breakpoint in your code and start the solution in Visual Studio. The solution will start a new Synchronization Editor instance. Then open the right sync project in that instance and execute your testing operations (insert, update, delete) in the target system browser against the database.

You will hit the breakpoint and can debug your code.

HtH

• Hi Fatih,

i assume you used the DEBUG button in your Database Connector configuration to create the Visual Studio Project.

If so, add a breakpoint in your code and start the solution in Visual Studio. The solution will start a new Synchronization Editor instance. Then open the right sync project in that instance and execute your testing operations (insert, update, delete) in the target system browser against the database.

You will hit the breakpoint and can debug your code.

HtH

Children
No Data