This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DB2 Connection Error in Synchronization Editor

I'm trying to set up a DB2 connection in Synchronization Editor. Even after I provide Server, User name & Password the Database is not editable:

If I hit 'Next', I get the following error, since the Database is not specified:

I tried enabling the Extended mode and specifying the values there. I get past the Next screen, but get the following error in the "Select partial schemas" screen:

I also see multiple instances of the following error is the Windows Application Logs (Event Viewer) originating from Synchronization Editor while I'm setting up the connection. There are others where Pwd is replaced by Uid or Server:

(Application version 7.0 2015-08-23-009) The property name 'Pwd' is not recognized.

System.ArgumentException: The property name 'Pwd' is not recognized.

at IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2ConnectionStringBuilder.set_Item(String keyword, Object value)

at VI.CommonDialogs.DbDialogs.ConnectBaseDbControl.SetValue(String key, String value)

at VI.Projector.Database.Native.UI.Controls.ConnectDB2DbControl.txtPassword_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Any clues as to what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Febin

Parents Reply Children
No Data