This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Object <User1,User1> cannot be deleted while objects of type <Request procedures> are still assigned. ??

Where can I delete request procedures that are still assigned to this user. I wanted to delete it and got this error:

Object <User1,User1> cannot be deleted while objects of type <Request procedures> are still assigned.

denis

Parents
  • Sorry to reopen this thread, but I'm facing this very same problem with IdentityManager v7.0.1 and I dont seem to be able to fix it at all:

* If I try to delete the user from Manager, I get this same error: Request procedures are still assigned.

* If I try to delete it with the ObjectBrowser , same error appears.

* Using "Delete with dependencies" pops up a number of objects but the error "You do not have delete permissions for this object (QER-32569d349511445a87bddce122e73e9b - f734c898-2863-42cc-80e2-dae2bed0d510) appears after clicking Yes.

* In PersonWantsOrg->Request Procedures, the OrderState shows up as "Pending" and it is locked.

Do you have any suggestions?
  • Sorry to reopen this thread, but I'm facing this very same problem with IdentityManager v7.0.1 and I dont seem to be able to fix it at all:

* If I try to delete the user from Manager, I get this same error: Request procedures are still assigned.

* If I try to delete it with the ObjectBrowser , same error appears.

* Using "Delete with dependencies" pops up a number of objects but the error "You do not have delete permissions for this object (QER-32569d349511445a87bddce122e73e9b - f734c898-2863-42cc-80e2-dae2bed0d510) appears after clicking Yes.

* In PersonWantsOrg->Request Procedures, the OrderState shows up as "Pending" and it is locked.

Do you have any suggestions?
Children
No Data