This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Object <User1,User1> cannot be deleted while objects of type <Request procedures> are still assigned. ??

Where can I delete request procedures that are still assigned to this user. I wanted to delete it and got this error:

Object <User1,User1> cannot be deleted while objects of type <Request procedures> are still assigned.

denis

Parents
  • Hi Geraldine,

Thanks for answering.

Somehow I've been able to cancel the request by removing the user from the shops. Now the request appears as "cancellled" , reason " The product is no longer available". That seems right. But still I cannot delete the user, same message: Request procedures still assigned.

I've readded the user to the shops, assigned the product and removed it perfectly. Then again, I'm still unable to delete the person.
  • Hi Geraldine,

Thanks for answering.

Somehow I've been able to cancel the request by removing the user from the shops. Now the request appears as "cancellled" , reason " The product is no longer available". That seems right. But still I cannot delete the user, same message: Request procedures still assigned.

I've readded the user to the shops, assigned the product and removed it perfectly. Then again, I'm still unable to delete the person.
Children
No Data