This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Attestation: Actions taken by attestator not captured in export report

Hello,

I am trying to export a report from IT Shop once an attestation policy is completed. But when I click on export as csv/pdf, the exported report does not capture the action taken by the reviewer. Please see the attached screenshot. The information column is not exported in the csv or pdf file. Can someone please tell me how to make the information column viewable in the exported report?

Thanks,

Alok

Parents
  • Hi Alok,

see here the visibility condition:

If you delete it, then the alternative text of the images will be shown in the grid export shown below:

As you already have a object copy you can edit it.

But I still do NOT recommend what you are doing. I would add a column with the visibility condition variable("%gridexport%") = 'export', so it won't show up in the web, but will show up in the grid export. 
    In your case I think the text "Information" will be useless, if it is in every line.

What you need is the Attestation state. So add a column and give it the visibility condition:
    variable("%gridexport%") = 'export'
    Add a label in the Header row and behind text write:
    translate('#LDS#Attestation state')
    Then add a cell and a label to the cell and write behind the text:
    Lower(if(not(select current IsClosed from AttestationCase)) then translate("#LDS#pending")
    else(if(select current IsGranted from AttestationCase) then translate("#LDS#approved")
    else translate("#LDS#denied")))

Regards,
    Geraldine

2014_2D00_08_2D00_07_5F00_095203.png

2014_2D00_08_2D00_07_5F00_095943.png

• Hi Alok,

see here the visibility condition:

If you delete it, then the alternative text of the images will be shown in the grid export shown below:

As you already have a object copy you can edit it.

But I still do NOT recommend what you are doing. I would add a column with the visibility condition variable("%gridexport%") = 'export', so it won't show up in the web, but will show up in the grid export. 
    In your case I think the text "Information" will be useless, if it is in every line.

What you need is the Attestation state. So add a column and give it the visibility condition:
    variable("%gridexport%") = 'export'
    Add a label in the Header row and behind text write:
    translate('#LDS#Attestation state')
    Then add a cell and a label to the cell and write behind the text:
    Lower(if(not(select current IsClosed from AttestationCase)) then translate("#LDS#pending")
    else(if(select current IsGranted from AttestationCase) then translate("#LDS#approved")
    else translate("#LDS#denied")))

Regards,
    Geraldine

2014_2D00_08_2D00_07_5F00_095203.png

2014_2D00_08_2D00_07_5F00_095943.png

Children
No Data