This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Custom WorkFlow - Custom Step

Hi,

We are looking for options to incorporate a custom step in the work flow process. The custom step should connect to a database and verify the status of the person before moving on the next level approver.

We could find any options to write a custom code withing the workflow. The only options available is to choose the OOTB Approval procedure which is in turn non customizable

Any info would be of help.

Thanks

Jsmith

Parents
  • Hi Oliver,

I am trying to implement the Approval of "AD group create request" workflow. In my case, my first level approval is recipient's manager and once the manager approves the request I am calling the process which will add the user in the Person table. But, it seems my script is not getting called once the manager approves the request. I couldn't find any error in the logs. Could you please help. Thanks
  • Hi Oliver,

I am trying to implement the Approval of "AD group create request" workflow. In my case, my first level approval is recipient's manager and once the manager approves the request I am calling the process which will add the user in the Person table. But, it seems my script is not getting called once the manager approves the request. I couldn't find any error in the logs. Could you please help. Thanks
Children
No Data