CRN, a media brand of The Channel Company and one of the top sources for IT channel news, analysis, and insight, recently released its annual Channel Chief listings - recognizing One Identity's continual commitment to growing our business in collaboration with channel partners.
Andrew Clarke, Global Head of Channels & Alliances for One Identity, has been named by CRN as a Channel Chief of 2023.
This annual list recognizes leading IT channel vendor executives who continually demonstrate outstanding leadership, influence, innovation, and growth. CRN Channel Chief 2023 Listing
“CRN’s 2023 Channel Chiefs list includes the industry’s biggest channel evangelists, a group of individuals who work tirelessly on behalf of their partners and drive growth through the development of strong partner programs and innovative business strategies that help bring business-critical solutions to market,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “The Channel Company is proud to recognize these channel influencers and looks forward to following their continued success.”
This is the fourth time Clarke has been recognized with this honor, and the third year in a row; he was named a top CRN Channel Chief in 2022, 2021 and 2018.
Clarke has driven the Channel Partner Program to accommodate a changing world, and has enabled One Identity to put the growing channel ecosystem at the front and center of the company’s growth strategy.
When asked for his best practices and advice for channel leaders, he said: "Get to know what makes the channel succeed and build benefits within the partner program to drive this. Get to know the key leaders within the top performing partners and give them an opportunity to express their needs and execute quickly. Provide training that reflects the current market state and ensure that the sales & marketing assets that are provided to the channel partners are top tier and valuable. Finally, ensure that the channel partners have regular communication that keeps them current with the latest market position and access to executive leaders to deepen relationships and understanding."
Over this past year, One Identity has been dedicated to deepening relationships with partners and investing resources into empowering partners and helping them navigate through uncertain times.
Within the One Identity Partner Circle, enhancements have included:
- Improving navigation in the partner portal with increased content accessibility, context and partner enablement to instill new business sales & pre-sales skills
- Helping users gain an understanding of partner GTM & aligned campaigns covering “Digital Transformation” and “Risk & Compliance”.
- Providing deep technical product learning via a “Partner Perspectives” content series
- Convening One Identity UNITE, a partner/customer conference offering network opportunities and featuring One Identity's global partner recognition awards.
- Analyzing the industry to help partners navigate rapid customer change and prioritize their IAM needs to do their work securely and competitively
- Enabling the partner workforce (sales/pre-sales/technical) to embrace our portfolio offering and map out against their customer’s requirements.
Heading into 2023, One Identity will continue to help our partners face these challenges, find new opportunities for growth and expansion and empower themselves with the skills, tools and resources (such as deal and referral registration, incentives, training, and product support), required for conducting business securely.