This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Off-line reset and timestamp

Hi.

When a user performs an off-line password reset and a couple of days later the user connects the computer to the domain - what timestamp will be used for the password change?

Kind regards,

Ingvar 

Parents
  • Ah. So the user needs to (yet again) reset the password using PM after a re-connect to the AD domain since it will be reset to the password the user had before the off-line reset. By logging on to the PM portal when doing an off-line reset, the user will not enter a new password in the portal, just retrieve the challenge response. The new password is only entered into the off-line computer.
    I'm I understanding this correctly now?
    cheers, Ingvar :-)
  • Ah. So the user needs to (yet again) reset the password using PM after a re-connect to the AD domain since it will be reset to the password the user had before the off-line reset. By logging on to the PM portal when doing an off-line reset, the user will not enter a new password in the portal, just retrieve the challenge response. The new password is only entered into the off-line computer.
    I'm I understanding this correctly now?
    cheers, Ingvar :-)
Children
No Data