HelpDesk question auto populated

Hello,

I'm trying to get one of the helpdesk question auto populated with a value from AD.

Is there a way to do this?

I tested the following https://support.oneidentity.com/password-manager/kb/128944/cmdlet-to-perform-bulk-creation-of-questions-and-answers-profiles

Although this bulk load requires all Q&A's be loaded. I want to be able to update some users on the fly as needed and also when a user registered populate a Helpdesk answer.

In my testing the KB if i just update one answer the users other questions and answers go blank. It seems this tool  is for the entire Q&A but not just to add one.

Also if i were to run this on new users they would not get the notification or invite to register as the one answer will be in place and show partiually registered.

Any help is appreciated.

Lu

• In my testing the KB if i just update one answer the users other questions and answers go blank. It seems this tool  is for the entire Q&A but not just to add one.

Though it's clumsy, the way I dealt with this before is that I would read back and store the existing information in variables, generate my "new" information and then write the combined new and old information back.