This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Import asset

HI

I don't know whether i input any value (Name, AssetPartitionName, PlatformDisplayName, NetworkAddress, ConnectionProperties.Servie AccountCredentialType), but it display None value.

How to change password value? i want to use service account (ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountName & ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountPassword) to connect device.

ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountCredentialType string TRUE The method that will be used to authenticate the service account when connecting to the asset
ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountCredentialType
None
Password
SshKey
DirectoryPassword
LocalHostPassword
AccessKey
AccountPassword

#I hope

step1 : Collecting it (user, account, asset)  from Website, and export .csv file.

step2 : Using API import to Safeguard.

• Could you try the following please:

- If using a service account that exists in Safeguard as a Directory Account then you can set the ServiceAccountCredentialType to "DirectoryPassword":

"ServiceAccountCredentialType": "DirectoryPassword",

- If using a service account that exists in Safeguard as a local account on the Asset then you can set the ServiceAccountCredentialType as "Password":

"ServiceAccountCredentialType": "Password",

The actual password would be entered in the following line for the local service accounts only:

"ServiceAccountPassword":<Insert the Password here>,
    "ServiceAccountHasPassword": true,

• Dear Tawfiq.Ahmad

See, but i can't implement it.

Bcs import user -> assest -> account (sequential), so i can't try it......( if i import first account, it won't work. )

Can you give me the relevant files, and how to import it? I want to know which step is wrong, and how to find "ServiceAccountHasPassword": true  .

Assest.csv

Name Description AssetPartitionName PlatformDisplayName NetworkAddress ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountCredentialType ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountPassword ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountHasPassword
    Windows7 Windows7 Windows Windows 7 10.102.1.26 Password Weicl0ud TRUE

Account.csv

AssetName Name Description ProfileName AllowPasswordRequest AllowSessionRequest
    Windows7 weicloud service account Windows fault fault
    Windows7 administrator admin account Windows TRUE TRUE

I don't know why ProfileName is Partition's value...

• Here is an example CSV template to import an Asset (please change .txt to .csv).

- Please note that you will also need to modify the Profile and Partition fields to match your existing ones in Safeguard.

ImportAssetTemplate.txt
    AllowSessionRequests,AssetPartitionName,ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountCredentialType,ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountName,ConnectionProperties.ServiceAccountPassword,Name,NetworkAddress,PlatformDisplayName,ProfileName
    TRUE,TA-Partition,Password,weicloud,password1,Windows7,10.102.1.26,Windows 7,TA - First Partition Profile