Join us at UNITE this October to get direct access to product development, product managers and subject matter experts for Safeguard. Learn best practices and tips and tricks to improve technical proficiency and knowledge while providing your requirements for future enhancements too!
Also, we have Keynotes from Gary Rowe, CEO/Principal Consulting Analyst and Paul Simmonds, CEO the Global Identity Foundation. Also, several customers are speaking about their solutions and uses cases including Investors Bank. In addition to our technical and business tracks, we have birds of a feather, innovation suite, UX sessions and deep dive technical sessions.
- Learn how to use some of the new features in Safeguard
- Get a view into the new unified PAM auditing portal
- How to manage DevOps secrets in Safeguard
- Interactive PAM product planning session
- Cloud for One Identity Safeguard
- What you might not know about Sudo
2 deep dives:
Safeguard Boot Camp
Presales level bootcamp, which enables attendees to:
- Identify the problems that Safeguard solves
- Position the product to their customers
- Demonstrate the base product
- Hands-on demo, with preconfigured lab environment
Safeguard with Splunk and syslog-ng
This two-hour, deep-dive session is for those already familiar with Safeguard concepts. We will layer our syslog-ng technologies with Safeguard logging capabilities so that you have a single pane of glass to monitor all activity in Safeguard and quickly search for what you need. Additionally, learn how all of this data can be parsed and then the most important security data can be sent to your SIEM solution.
If you have any questions, please contact me or check out UNITE Phoenix for more information.