RDP slowness

Hello,

I have RDP session connection slowness, although other connections speed are acceptable.

we don't have physical connection issues.

How to troubleshoot the connection over SPS appliance

• Hi Mahmoud, 

It seems like no one answers your question. I am facing a similar issue. have you got any solution?

• Hello Mahmoud.

Have you performed any troubleshooting so far? There could be many different causes of slowness, at different points along the network between the source and the destination. So it could take some investigation to narrow down the cause.

If you navigate to the Basic Settings > Troubleshooting menu, you could perform different kinds of network tests to the target system to see if the connection is successful, and what the respond time is like. 

Also under the Troubleshooting menu, you could check the log files, to see if there are any noticeable problems or error messages. Look for the system name, network address, or username in question. Perhaps while an RDP session is running, you could Tail the log to watch for problems in real time.

Another thing to mention is that RDP is a graphical connection, unlike an SSH connection which would just be text. So video will take more network bandwidth than a command line connection. 

If you need additional assistance, I would suggest to reproduce the issue and provide a Support Bundle for review.

This KB article describes how to create a bundle with reproduction
    support.oneidentity.com/.../

Here is the contact information for Support
    support.oneidentity.com/contact-support