SPS - is it possible to disable the video recording only?

the customer would like to evaluate if it is possible to disable the video recording of the sessions but wants to keep all other functionality of SPS.

Is it possible?

Parents
  • Hi Dario,

You can disable "Record audit trail" in the channel policies but not clear on what you mean by "Keep all other functionality"

For example, if you disable recording then indexing will not happen as well but you can still connect to target machine via SPS.

Thanks!

• Hello Tawfiq thank you very much!

Yes i only would like to know if i disable record audit trail doesn't work for example Analytics? or for example can i set a content policy or make sense to modify an RDP setting sor SSH settings?

i know that is a strange question but the customer....i mean, they would like to have any SPS functionality but not record the sessions. That's it.

I understand that if I disable record audit trail I have no session logging and no session indexing either. Is that all?

thak you very very much!

have a great day

• Hi Dario,

Thanks for the update.

I tested and found that content policy will continue to work for example terminate connection based on a command or Window title while recording is disabled.

However, Analytics requires indexed data as a pre-requisite.

Thanks!

Reply Children