enabling a specific channel in CHANNEL POLICY

Hello everybody, in a session i see that all the Dynamic Virtual Channel are blocked by policy but if i would like to enable a specific dynamic virtual channel, for example this one, that is one of the Dynamic Virtual Channel blocked:

Dynamic virtual channel - Accepted

ID: drdynvc-Microsoft::Windows::RDS::Video::Control::v08.01-3
active false
additional_metadata {"reason": "N/A"}
audit_stream_id 6
channel_id drdynvc-Microsoft::Windows::RDS::Video::Control::v08.01-3
client_x509_subject
duration 00:00:11
dynamic_channel Microsoft::Windows::RDS::Video::Control::v08.01
end_time 2022-06-10 14:07:17
key svc-ieDtXo9Zduv75igjdB3cTF-safeguard_rdp-12912-drdynvc-Microsoft::Windows::RDS::Video::Control::v08.01-3-channel
revision 3
start_time 2022-06-10 14:07:06
type Dynamic virtual channel
verdict

Accepted

what i have to consider? which parameter i have to consider to enable in the specific channel in the channel policy? If i click on the PLUS to add the specific channel i read that i have to specify the name of the permitted channel but which is the name with all parameter above? is this one: ID: drdynvc-Microsoft::Windows::RDS::Video::Control::v08.01-3 ?

thank you so mich as always

• Hi Dario,

You can add the Dynamic Virtual Channel and leave the permitted channels empty without specific channel names then it would allow all Dynamic Virtual Channels is one option.

Otherwise, If you wish to restrict it to allow only a specific Dynamic Virtual Channel then you can click the Plus to add a permitted channel and use the dynamic_channel parameter from above so the value in this case would be: Microsoft::Windows::RDS::Video::Control::v08.01

Thanks!