This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Roles Server 7.0.2 workflow for automatically assign Office 365 license to AD user

Hi, I want to specific assign Office 365 license to Active Directory user accounts depending on group membership or OU location.

What is the best way to perform this process and can you help me by providing information about how to do it.

Parents
  • Hi, thanks for your responses, I´m sorry I did not mention my complete scenario. Yes, we use AADSync for syncing directories between on-prem and Azure AD. Also we use Office 365 add-on version 3.0 for Active Roles and I already created some cool edsvaOffice365-License... update workflow and they work like a charm.
    Here is a good challenge! We do not store data on "msExchUsageLocation" AD attribute and therefore we do not export this info into "usageLocation" Office365 attribute, instead we populate the "c" AD attribute for country information. Is there a workflow task or script we can use to export the 3-letter country code from "c" on-prem attribute into the 2-letter country code for "edsvaOffice365-UsageLocation-code" Active Roles attribute?
    Thanks again.
    Alejandro Palacios
  • Hi, thanks for your responses, I´m sorry I did not mention my complete scenario. Yes, we use AADSync for syncing directories between on-prem and Azure AD. Also we use Office 365 add-on version 3.0 for Active Roles and I already created some cool edsvaOffice365-License... update workflow and they work like a charm.
    Here is a good challenge! We do not store data on "msExchUsageLocation" AD attribute and therefore we do not export this info into "usageLocation" Office365 attribute, instead we populate the "c" AD attribute for country information. Is there a workflow task or script we can use to export the 3-letter country code from "c" on-prem attribute into the 2-letter country code for "edsvaOffice365-UsageLocation-code" Active Roles attribute?
    Thanks again.
    Alejandro Palacios
Children
No Data