This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ActiveRoles 712 and O365

I have installed 712 and all of the services.  I know the O365 add-on isn't compatible.  I've added my tenant and can create Azure AD user and manage the license.  Now how do I manage the O365 mail options for a user?  There is nothing written, that I can see, that says how to set this up.  There are also no O365 Exchange attribues.  Anyone know of next steps?

Parents
  • Active Roles 7.1 offers very limited integration with Office 365 and Exchange Online. Managing Exchange Online functionality is not currently included as an out-of-the-box feature. Instead, Active Roles 7.1 communicates with on-prem Microsoft Exchange servers, supporting an Microsoft Exchange on-prem or Microsoft Exchange hybrid configuration only.

Active Roles 7.2 is due to be released in October 2017. I note that the roadmap currently includes "Exchange Online" as well as "O365/Azure enhancements". We may not have feature parity with our on-prem Microsoft Exchange solution, but we should have much better integration with this version when it is released.
  • Active Roles 7.1 offers very limited integration with Office 365 and Exchange Online. Managing Exchange Online functionality is not currently included as an out-of-the-box feature. Instead, Active Roles 7.1 communicates with on-prem Microsoft Exchange servers, supporting an Microsoft Exchange on-prem or Microsoft Exchange hybrid configuration only.

Active Roles 7.2 is due to be released in October 2017. I note that the roadmap currently includes "Exchange Online" as well as "O365/Azure enhancements". We may not have feature parity with our on-prem Microsoft Exchange solution, but we should have much better integration with this version when it is released.
Children
No Data