This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Roles Customize Error message in Web Interface

Hello all,

I have a script running some checks as part of the PreModify function and throwing and exception if an ID is not unique forest wide, this is working nicely but I was wondering if it is possible to customize what is shown on screen.

What I mean is changing the links displayed under "Look for solution" or at least add an option like an internal link/email address so that 1st level can contact us directly.

Just in case this is the code I use to throw an exception

[string]$exceptionMessage = "ID is not Unique Forest Wide!"
		[System.FormatException]$idException = New-Object System.FormatException $exceptionMessage
		throw $idException

Parents
  • Yep I think this would be a great addition to the product as I think majority of us would benefit from it.

I've been scanning the documentation but so far no luck just couple of old posts in the community but none that could help.

Let's see if somebody has ideas on this.
  • Yep I think this would be a great addition to the product as I think majority of us would benefit from it.

I've been scanning the documentation but so far no luck just couple of old posts in the community but none that could help.

Let's see if somebody has ideas on this.
Children
No Data