Web Interface Customization

Hello! I was curious to see if it is possible to change the website "title" (text on the tab on the top of the page) on the web interface. I don't see an obvious spot for it in the banner and I am having no luck searching th ARS SDK. 

Has anybody ever changed it? I would hate to be stuck with the text "Active Roles Web Interface" for all my pages.

Thank you kindly.

• Hi, Julia.

Haven't tried, but you might want to have a look at \Program Files\One Identity\Active Roles\7.3\Web\Public\LanguageFiles\1033\Resources.lng (where 1033 is specific to US-English); there does appear to be a WIS_INCORRECT_BROWSER_VERSION_TITLE setting there... though granted the name of this setting doesn't exactly make it sound promising. It was the only place where I could find a reference to the page name, though.

Good luck!
    Shawn.

• As much as I was hoping this would work....it didn't. It sounded super promising though. I just can't believe of all the users who implement the ARS Web Interface, that there isn't an easy/straight forward way to change a simple <title> tag....It's so easy in actual HTML...

• There is no obvious way to change the website "title" (text on the tab on the top of the page) on the Active Roles Web Interface. However, you can try searching the ARS SDK for more information on how to do this.

• There is no direct way to change the website title (text on the tab on the top of the page) on the Active Roles web interface. However, there is a workaround that involves modifying the Resources.lng file located in the \Program Files\One Identity\Active Roles\7.3\Web\Public\LanguageFiles\1033 directory. This file contains language-specific strings for the web interface, and you can change the value of the WIS_INCORRECT_BROWSER_VERSION_TITLE setting to the desired website title.