Web Interface Customization

Hello! I was curious to see if it is possible to change the website "title" (text on the tab on the top of the page) on the web interface. I don't see an obvious spot for it in the banner and I am having no luck searching th ARS SDK. 

Has anybody ever changed it? I would hate to be stuck with the text "Active Roles Web Interface" for all my pages.

Thank you kindly.

Parents
  • There is no direct way to change the website title (text on the tab on the top of the page) on the Active Roles web interface. However, there is a workaround that involves modifying the Resources.lng file located in the \Program Files\One Identity\Active Roles\7.3\Web\Public\LanguageFiles\1033 directory. This file contains language-specific strings for the web interface, and you can change the value of the WIS_INCORRECT_BROWSER_VERSION_TITLE setting to the desired website title.

• There is no direct way to change the website title (text on the tab on the top of the page) on the Active Roles web interface. However, there is a workaround that involves modifying the Resources.lng file located in the \Program Files\One Identity\Active Roles\7.3\Web\Public\LanguageFiles\1033 directory. This file contains language-specific strings for the web interface, and you can change the value of the WIS_INCORRECT_BROWSER_VERSION_TITLE setting to the desired website title.

Children
No Data