Populate attribute with list of Server Names

I am trying to build a Workflow for User Logon restrictions. I need the workflow to search for servers that exist in different groups, OU's or managed Unit. If necessary i can consolidate them into 1. The issue is I need to then populate the user attribute "userWorkstation" found in another search  with all the server names found with a Semicolon in between each.

Example:

Server1;Server2;Server3;   etc...

Help?

Parents
  • The logic that supplied will get you the computer list.  The question I have is WHEN.  i.e. when do you need this information to be populated on a user:

Upon creation?

When they get added to a particular group?

When they move into a particular OU?

Does the source of the computer list vary depending on the situation?

I ask this in part to help you determine what kind of AR workflow to use - i.e. Automation or Change.  The events I mention would suggest use of a Change Workflow.

• The logic that supplied will get you the computer list.  The question I have is WHEN.  i.e. when do you need this information to be populated on a user:

Upon creation?

When they get added to a particular group?

When they move into a particular OU?

Does the source of the computer list vary depending on the situation?

I ask this in part to help you determine what kind of AR workflow to use - i.e. Automation or Change.  The events I mention would suggest use of a Change Workflow.

Children