Active Roles Upgrade - Slow SQL Replication

During Active Roles upgrade to 7.2 version we caught such a problem:

After deploying new change history databae on new server and configuring it as publisher we added a subscriber. 95% of database on publisher migrated during first hours, but the rest 5% were migrated during 2 month. 

Could you help me and say, how can I decide this problem?