need help to list users with second owner in a csv file

Hello.

My Problem is, i have to list all Users in a specified OU, with entries in the Second Owner field.

How i can do this and export in a CSV File?

Would be great if someone could help.

Thanks and best regard

Eddi

Parents
  • Hey Eduard,

You can do this through the web interface. Browse to the OU and select it. Once the user list populates, hit the hamburger button next to the filter bar, and select "choose columns". Ensure only Name and Secondary Owners is selected.

The user list should now show a list of users and their secondary owners in separate columns. Click the hamburger button again and select "save to file" to export the list as a CSV.

• Hi Nick.

Thanks for your answer. 

Thats one solution, but we need them as a powershell script. It has to run everyday at 2 O'clock morning.

Now i wrote a script to get the Secondary Owners, but in CSV File, some Users have not the Secondary Owners inside, only System Object.

But if i run the script without export, i can see all secondary owners.

Thanks for your help

Eduard 

• Hi Nick.

Thanks for your answer. 

Thats one solution, but we need them as a powershell script. It has to run everyday at 2 O'clock morning.

Now i wrote a script to get the Secondary Owners, but in CSV File, some Users have not the Secondary Owners inside, only System Object.

But if i run the script without export, i can see all secondary owners.

Thanks for your help

Eduard 

Children
No Data