How to execute an action when a approval workflow has been rejected.

Hi all,

I need to execute an action when a group approval workflow has been rejected. How can this be done? I noticed that the workflow gets terminate by the approval rule activity when the approval is rejected. 

Thanks, Andy

Parents
  • Unfortunately, workflows are immediately terminated as you have seen, once they are rejected. Sending out an email notification within the Approval rule itself is about all that can be performed upon a rejection. I also haven't seen any KB articles that indicate if this has been submitted as an Enhancement Request. If you would be willing to open a support case to get this added as an ER, this could get it added as an item to be considered for a future release.

• Unfortunately, workflows are immediately terminated as you have seen, once they are rejected. Sending out an email notification within the Approval rule itself is about all that can be performed upon a rejection. I also haven't seen any KB articles that indicate if this has been submitted as an Enhancement Request. If you would be willing to open a support case to get this added as an ER, this could get it added as an item to be considered for a future release.

Children