Workflow Add Several User to Group

Hello i would like to build a workflow that

- Use Trigger "Add Member to Group"  > TriggerGroup01

- All User that are added to trigger group should be added to a second AD Group > TargetGroup01

- Would like to execute a script to add the user to an Azure AD Group

This lets me add one User at a time to my trigger group, but if a add two at same time only one user works with the workflow

Workflow: Adding a user to a specific group and execute a script - Forum - Active Roles Community - One Identity Community

Is it possible to build a workflow that will execute this for several added members to a trigger group or would it be even the right tool for this. It seems that its not practiable to add several user to a group this way, maybe its easier to create a auto group cloned from trigger group

It seems like after i do a user search and find the members i cant check if user is already member of desired group but i think doing a user search and than save object is the only way to do a "ForEach"

edit

it seems like you can do a "start trigger add group" > "User Search get member from Trigger Group" > "save search" > IF Member from "add to group" does not contain user from save search"

Top Replies

Parents
  • The way i got around this was to do a search within the workflow.  It triggers on "add member" then does a search for who was added and processes each added member.

My search criteria is as follows:

Use this activity to :  Search the group for its members

Find "users"  In "workflow Target"

Thats it, then i do an if/else and see if the Added member has the group already or not.

• The way i got around this was to do a search within the workflow.  It triggers on "add member" then does a search for who was added and processes each added member.

My search criteria is as follows:

Use this activity to :  Search the group for its members

Find "users"  In "workflow Target"

Thats it, then i do an if/else and see if the Added member has the group already or not.

Children
No Data