Working with Attributes from $Request

I'm trying to get information from $Request variable in Active Roles.

When a user edits/changes attributes on their user account via the ARWebSelfService web portal, it triggers a workflow which performs a number of checks on the data and includes an approval step.  I want to be able to read the changes that have been requested by the user via a Powershell script as a step within the workflow.  However I'm struggling to determine the best way to do this.

I can do something like this:

function myFunction($Request)

{

$Request.Variables

$Request.Variables.Variables

}

The first line displays all of the attributes, and the second line displays values.  However, I cannot figure out how to display, or otherwise correlate, the values to the attributes.  For example, if I two attributes that were edited, (office & sn), I want to be able to view the value for a specific attribute (eg $Request.Attribute.office.value - or something like this).  However there does not appear to be a way to do this.  I can get a list of the attribute names ($Request.Attributes) and I can get a list of the values ($Request.Attribute.Attributes) but I can't determine how to get the requested value of sn specifically (or office specifically).

Surely there must be a way to do this?

Parents Reply Children
No Data