This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

1IM 6.1.2 Job queue Service getting the 50000 error 'Session Id for queue \nnn does not agree

Hi,

Working on a new Installation of 1IM v 6.1.2, getting the below error even though I only have one queue.

Error excerpt:

[821002] Error requesting queue '\FIMINFWWADV28' for database 'fiminfwwadv28\DEVD1IM_1'.
    [810023] Error during execution of statement: exec vid_JobGetForCache_3 N'\FIMINFWWADV28', 90, -1, 0, N'', N'652d44e5-890a-4537-8177-4f2d9a089521'
    [810143] Database error 50000: detected in (SRV=FIMINFWWADV28, DB=DEVD1IM_1) Procedure vid_JobGetForCache_3, Line 31
    [810143] Database error 50000: Session ID for queue \FIMINFWWADV28 does not agree. DB: 13f8613c-01da-4904-84e5-784210e3b935 Query:652d44e5-890a-4537-8177-4f2d9a089521.

Recycle the service, made sure the job server is also configured in Designer:

Commit and compile after any changes. Still no go.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Todd
  • Hi Todd,

In short, you must have another server service somewhere that is connecting to that queue.

Check all the servers in your environment for a running job server service.

Regards, Barry.
  • Thanks for the thought Barry. I still cannot find any other Job service. The layout for this system is a stand alone 2012 R2 windows box, separate SQL server for the DB. One job service, the SQLserviceprovider, running everything. A test system to prove some things out. I had already had it running with the one queue, then tried to restore another DB to the SQL instance that was too large for the file systems and it blew up the SQL server. Hosted on a esxi wmware setup. So I rebuilt the SQLserver, new 1IM DB and redid the installation. I did not uninstall 1IM software.

Now I am performing a full uninstall (manually removing the Quest directories) and starting over with the install including the service.

I will post what happens. Thanks, Todd

• OK. I left the existing DB alone. So I re installed the 1IM software. It balked when it started the 'migration' with a popup that the DB doesn't need a migration. The only option was to cancel. I did that.

The Jobservice started but got this error:
    <e>2016-11-17 09:15:53 -05:00 - Exception occured in DbRequestQueue (thread: Database Job Results):
    [810168] Cannot connect to database 'fiminfwwadv28.corp.pvt\DEVD1IM_1' because a system update is running.<x>
    <d> at VI.Base.AsynchronousQueue`1._AsynchronousLoop()
    at VI.JobService.DbProvider.DbRequestQueue.OnEntriesArrived()
    at VI.JobService.DbProvider.DbJobProviderBase._GetResponseConnection()
    at VI.JobService.MSSqlJobProvider.CreateConnection()
    at VI.DB.DbApp.Connect(String connectionString)
    at VI.DB.DbApp.Connect(IDbFactory theFactory, String connectionString, Boolean readOnly)
    at VI.DB.Implementation.ViSqlConnection.Open()
    at VI.DB.ConnectionServices.ViConnectionBase.Open()<x>

I then tried to start Designer for fun, got this: A blurb that a system update is running.

I worked with a DBA to get expert advice. We proved that single user mode was not set on. Also proved that no processes or queries were running against the DB.

So now I gave up and deleted the existing DB. New DB. Starting from scratch.

All for now, Todd
  • Todd,
    At this point, you have to recreate new MSSQL BROKER. Close all connections to DB then open SSMS query wizard to execute SQL query - ALTER DATABASE your_qimdb_name SET NEW_BROKER.
    It could take up to several hours based on your qimdb size.
    HTH.