This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

JobServer strange process step

Hi everyone,

Lately while checking the logs of my job server I've noticed this strange process step that keeps appearing :

Does anyone knows what this means?

FYI, this process step appears hundreds of times, as if it was in an infinite loop.

What worries me the most is the message "Process step uuid not found. Set MISSING state". I can't figure out what this message means.

Furthermore, this is causing the jobs in the job queue to take an eternity to execute.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards.

Parents
  • I think you should contact support and describe your issue. For me it looks like that maybe the defects VPR#24529 or VPR#26355 are affecting you.

Support should be able to help you identifying if that is the case. Please describe the issue and mention the defects as suggestion from the forum.

Thank you
  • I think you should contact support and describe your issue. For me it looks like that maybe the defects VPR#24529 or VPR#26355 are affecting you.

Support should be able to help you identifying if that is the case. Please describe the issue and mention the defects as suggestion from the forum.

Thank you
Children
No Data