This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Map exchange attributes | Not existing on ADSAccount (user)

What do I have to do, to activate the exchange attributes like "mailNickname" on the ADSAccount (user) site in the mapping editor?

Do I have to use the exchange connector to connect to exchange or activate some other kind of setting?

• You can access all properties of the target system object if you reload the schema. The schema has been shrunken during the project activation to speed up load times.

But if you need to manage your Exchange installation I recommend to use the Exchange connector.
  • I did this before but still the same. Please take a look here:

on the right side it exists:

I dont have any attribute on the left side: ADSAccount (user) - to map the mailNickname for example, or all the other exchange attribute either.

In IAM 6 I had access to all of them:

• The mailNickname property is not part of the ADSAccount table in V7 as the Exchange objects have been separated into their own tables (EX0Mailbox, EX0MailUser).
  • Thank you for the information, I didnt know that.

And what is the right way now to do the mapping?

I cannot create a new mapping between those tables, they do not exist in the dropdown

• Maybe it would help if you tell the community what you are trying to from a use-case point of view.

Otherwise, the suggestion would be something reload the schema on the One Identity Manager side to see more objects.

If you just need the mailNickName property (for what reason ever) and no Exchange sync I would suggest to create a custom schema extension to the ADSAccount table and sync the property to it.