This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using Additional Connection Variable for Synchronization Project

I have a CSV file. I have created Sync project with "Data Import" option to make it not FULLSYNC. I have added one more connection variable

My requirement is :

1. Template Needs to be Executed

2. My Custom Process for Update Event should not trigger when I do import from Sync Project

- Generating condition is

Value = Not CBool(Connection.Variables("FULLSYNC")) and Not CBool(Connection.Variables("RSAIMPORT")) and $UID_UNSRootB$ =Connection.GetConfigParm("Custom\RSA\AuthentigationManager\UIDUNSRootB")

But it does not work. My custom triggers during sync project import.

Am i missing anything ?

Parents
  • Which suggestion for the generation condition did you use?
    How did you test the generation of the process chain?

First thing what i would do, is to simulate the process in ObjectBrowser or Designer with the Synchronization user on the update event. If it still fails, check your condition term by term and use some more parenthesis to seperate your test conditions.
  • Which suggestion for the generation condition did you use?
    How did you test the generation of the process chain?

First thing what i would do, is to simulate the process in ObjectBrowser or Designer with the Synchronization user on the update event. If it still fails, check your condition term by term and use some more parenthesis to seperate your test conditions.
Children
No Data