This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using Additional Connection Variable for Synchronization Project

I have a CSV file. I have created Sync project with "Data Import" option to make it not FULLSYNC. I have added one more connection variable

My requirement is :

1. Template Needs to be Executed

2. My Custom Process for Update Event should not trigger when I do import from Sync Project

- Generating condition is

Value = Not CBool(Connection.Variables("FULLSYNC")) and Not CBool(Connection.Variables("RSAIMPORT")) and $UID_UNSRootB$ =Connection.GetConfigParm("Custom\RSA\AuthentigationManager\UIDUNSRootB")

But it does not work. My custom triggers during sync project import.

Am i missing anything ?

Parents
  • Hi Markus,

I have tested by simulating in Object browser and Executed the Job from Sync Editor. I have created the schedule task and ran it also. It trigger the custom process of update event.

when i try from object browser as synchronization user, it doe not trigger. so the Generating condition in the process is correct. when i try from object browser as other system user, it triggers.

• Hi Markus,

I have tested by simulating in Object browser and Executed the Job from Sync Editor. I have created the schedule task and ran it also. It trigger the custom process of update event.

when i try from object browser as synchronization user, it doe not trigger. so the Generating condition in the process is correct. when i try from object browser as other system user, it triggers.

Children
No Data