This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Office365 service plan and subscription V7.1

Hello community,

I Would like some clarification concerning the Azure AD connector, we are on 1IM v7.1.

I don't tested yet the Azure AD connector but I understand that 1IM is able to retrieve azure AD user account and the asssigned 0365 service plan / subscription OOTB. My question is does the version 7.1 is also able to assign/provision 0365 service plan and subscription to user ? If not which 1IM version is able to do this?

FYI : The AAD Administration guide v7.1 state the following 

Information about subscriptions and service plans within a tenant is loaded into One Identity Manager during synchronization. Asisgned subscriptions and active service plans are deteremined for the user accounts. You can assign subscriptions to the user accounts. In this way, user accounts obtain the service plans, which are connected to a subscription. You can disable individual service plans. You cannot edit any other subscription and service plan master data.

The green part let me think that yes 1IM is able to provision O365 SKU/COMPONENT, could you confirm me the information?

Regards,

Alain K.

Parents
  • Many thanks Stefan,

So if I understood well, correct me if i am wrong :
    1IM is able to assign a SKU to a Azure user (e.g : office 365 entreprise e3) so all the service plans assciated to the sku are also assigned (Skype / Yammer / Office ...) automatically without assigning each service plan to the user in 1IM.
    If we want to only add the service plan "Office pro +" for example, we need a 2nd step in order to remove Yammer / Skype ... ?

Or does 1IM is able to provision only "Office pro +" service plan from a SKU in only one step ?

I am a little bit confused with the Azure AD connector and o365.

Alain K.
  • Many thanks Stefan,

So if I understood well, correct me if i am wrong :
    1IM is able to assign a SKU to a Azure user (e.g : office 365 entreprise e3) so all the service plans assciated to the sku are also assigned (Skype / Yammer / Office ...) automatically without assigning each service plan to the user in 1IM.
    If we want to only add the service plan "Office pro +" for example, we need a 2nd step in order to remove Yammer / Skype ... ?

Or does 1IM is able to provision only "Office pro +" service plan from a SKU in only one step ?

I am a little bit confused with the Azure AD connector and o365.

Alain K.
Children
No Data