This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error on Exchange Online Sync OIM 8.0.1

Hey Guys,

We have been working on a test tenant in O365. While I can connect to the Azure tenant, sync and provision users, I am not having as much success with the Exchange Online connector.

Once I cleared all of the connectivity related issues, I am left scratching my head with the following:

2018-04-23 06:37:03 -04:00 - NYLABEX2016 - \NYLABEX2016 - VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent - a75d1974-b1ec-44da-9557-c3aeb5eca27e: Errors occurred
Executed on: queuex
[2134003] Error executing synchronization.
[1777018] Error executing synchronization project (Exchange Online organization 'EOL Test Tenant')'s workflow (Initial Synchronization).
[1777026] Error determining schema type (MailPublicFolder (MailPublicFolder)) revision!
[System.ObjectDisposedException] Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'BalancingGenericPool'.
at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent.Activate(String task)
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._FullProjection()
---- Start of Inner Exception ----
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._FullProjection()
at VI.Projector.Database.ProjectorExecutor.Project(ISession session, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at VI.Projector.Projection.Extensions.Execute(IProjectorEngine engine, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectorEngine.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectorEngine.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at VI.Projector.Projection.Internal.ProjectorEngineExecutionHelper.<UpdateRevisionsAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at VI.Projector.Projection.Internal.ProjectorEngineExecutionHelper.<>c__DisplayClass0_1.<UpdateRevisionsAsync>b__3()
at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemConnection.GetRevision(ISchemaType schemaType, GetRevisionOptions option)
at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemConnection.GetRevision(ISchemaType schemaType, GetRevisionOptions option)
at VI.Projector.Connection.Connectors.ThreadSafeConnector.get_System()
at VI.Projector.Powershell.Connector.BalancingPoshConnector.get_System()
at VI.Projector.Powershell.Connector.BalancingGenericPool`1.Get(Func`2 selector)

Now I would like to think that my "google-fu" is as good as the next guy but I cant seem to get my head around what is going on here.
Any ideas?

I tried to go into the project to exclude the public folder class, but there did not appear to be an easy way to do it.

Thanks!
  • Looks like we can cancel this one.. While the error does not necessarily depict an issue with a proxy, I was able to get the sync to complete successfully by logging into the job server with the service account credential, and set the proxy configuration in IE under the profile.

Once I did that, the sync job worked fine. Now I already changed the system proxy settings on the job server, but because there was not a local profile on the job server for the service account the proxy settings did not apply.
  • Hello,

I have the same problem, I just configured a proxy on IE with the service account running my JobService and the Exchange Online synchronization process returns the same error.

Is there an additional configuration to create for PowerShell in order to allow the Exchange Connector to use the IE proxy configuration ?

Thank you in advance for your answers !