This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

issue in Synchronization log

we have a  situation like ,a user available in AD and but user not available in DELL one idm ADSAccount.So in synchronization log i could an error like " error during execution of "setValues" in logic module VI.DB.Entities.EntityScriptLogic .conversion of F34eye-34fd-shged3-sdhdj to Bool failed.[system.formatexception] string was not recognized as valid boolean" .Here how can i check the error properly.Is there any way to find this error..please help me to figure it out.

Parents
  • When the synchronization log doesn't tell more. Then you could look in the actual .log file to see, if there is more information. If there is no more information, turn the logging to trace (for example in global.config) and run the synchronization again. Then there will more information that you should be able to find the cause.

• When the synchronization log doesn't tell more. Then you could look in the actual .log file to see, if there is more information. If there is no more information, turn the logging to trace (for example in global.config) and run the synchronization again. Then there will more information that you should be able to find the cause.

Children
No Data