This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Persons get inserted into PersonHasQERResource, but the process is not executed.

Hi.

(running Identity Manager 8.0.1)

I've created a process for a resource (Enable/disable Skype through Powershell) and connected it to a business role (everyone at IT, approx. 100 people). I see in PersonHasQERResource that everyone is inserted but almost all of the jobs in the job queue gets frozen due to "Cannot validate argument on parameter 'Session'. The argument is null.".

The script works because when I give them the resource one by one the process executes fine.

Is there a limit on how many jobs it can do?
If yes, is there a way to change that?

This is for our test environment where we today don't have any Skype-users, but in our production environment we do have all of our users.

What is the right procedure to implement the resource, in this case, Skype for both our test and production environment?

Also, the Powershell-script in the process connects to our Skype-server but the server function on the process is "Microsoft Exchange connector". Should I change that to Powershell-connector?

Thanks,
Henrik

Parents Reply Children