This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error on deleting AD object from Target

I have some Active Directory user and they are in Dialogue Differed  table.I try to do execute events in Dialogue Differed table ,i am getting an error like "

Error executing projection step (user) of projection configuration (Provisioning (Provisioning)).
[1777219] Error executing synchronization step (user)!
[1777004] Method (Delete object (Delete)) could not be executed successfully.

Error deleting object 57105fb1-79da-4778-a29d-1e9fe9744eec. Further information is available in error log file.
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._AdHocProjection()
at VI.Projector.Database.ProjectorExecutor.Project(ISession session, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at VI.Projector.Projection.Extensions.Execute(IProjectorEngine engine, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
---- Start of Inner Exception ----
at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectorEngine.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategy.<ExecuteStepAsync>d__2.MoveNext()

Please Help me to troubleshoot this issue.

Parents Reply
  • Load the applicable sync project in the sync editor.

Select "Target System"

Then click the "Browse" button on the right.  This opens the Target System Browser.

Select "user" in the Schema types list, select the user and click the delete button.

Click Yes if you're certain you want to delete the user.

Hope this helps.

Trevor

Children